1. Jump on both feet.
2. Land on balls of feet.
3. Jump once for each turn of rope.
Tips: Keep feet, ankles and knees together.
Cue: JUMP - JUMP - JUMP.
1. Jump forward.
2. Jump backward.
Tips: Feet move 15 - 20 cms forward and backward as a bell, keep feet
Cue: FORWARD - BACK.
1. Jump to straddle position.
2. Return to basic jump.
Tips: Spread feet shoulder width apart as rope passes under.
Cue: APART - TOGETHER.
Up and Under
1. Raise right leg, lower right arm between knees and extend right elbow
under right knee.
2. Hop on left foot as arm goes under leg.
3. Jump with right toe pointed inwards.
4. Pull right arm down and exit with side swing left.
Tips: Handles in extended position. Jump higher than normal. Keep slow
steady pace. Extend arm under leg as far as possible, so knee is resting
Cue: ONE - TWO - READY - OVER.
This site was last updated
Tuesday May 03, 2005